The Tilley Endurables TH5 Hemp Hat is styled after the popular T5 and LTM5 Tilley Hats. The TH5 Hemp Hat features a semi-sloping brim for sun and rain protection and a high crown for ventilation.
Why Hemp? Not only do our Hemp Hats look great, but they have a soft linen-like look with a ‘tough as nails attitude’. In fact, Hemp is the world’s strongest natural fibre. It is breathable, and naturally resistant to UV light, mould, mildew and salt water. Tilley Hemp fabric has been tested and certified as having a UPF 50+; this is the maximum UV protection rating given.
Tilley Hemp Hat w/Medium Down Sloping Brim TH5- FEATURES
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss for 2 years – all perils; 50% deductible
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front: 2 5/8″; Back 2 3/4″; Sides: 2 1/8″
- Weighs 5.3 ounces / 150 grams
- Made from 100% hemp fabric.
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it.